The Management of Ajayi Crowther University, ACU has magnanimously approved that alternative examinations be conducted for students who could not write the 2015/2016 Second Semester examinations because of non-payment of their full school fees.
The alternative examinations will be conducted for all the courses that were examined at the second semester examination in August 2016.
ONLY STUDENTS WHO ARE ABLE TO FULLY PAY THEIR
OUTSTANDING FEES BY JULY 31, 2016 WILL BE ALLOWED
TO WRITE THE ALTERNATIVE EXAMINATIONS.
Students who wish to avail themselves of this golden opportunity to complete the 2015/2016 session should follow the following steps:
1. Pay your outstanding fees through the bank in the usual way.
2. Take your teller to the Bursary and exchange it for a receipt and obtain a clearance certificate
3. Attach your passport photograph to the clearance certificate and have the Bursary official sign on it.
4. Register your missed courses ONLINE
Registration closes 1st August, 2016. THERE WILL BE NO
EXTENSION FOR REGISTRATION!
Examinations will hold from August, 3, to August 12, 2016.
You are to bring the following to the examination venue:
1. Your original clearance certificate
2. Your duly signed original registration form with your