Chrisland University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Degree Programmes for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
The academic programmes of the University are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, thereby offering students breadth and depth of opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness, and career choices in the traditional and emergingprofessions, government, business, industry etc. The programmes also promote and indeed encourage entrepreneurship, capacity building, skills acquisition for job creation and self – employment. The institution is equipped with world class facilities including modern fully equipped lecture room, laboratories and modern infrastructural facilities. Approved programmes of the university lead to award of Bachelor of Science Degree. The institution is fully residential with modern facilities in Halls of Residence, Sports and Social facilities in a serene Hilltop environment.
Candidates applying to Chrisland University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session are expected to have sat for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Each candidate is required to indicate the programme of his/her choice by completing an Application Form.
Candidates with OND, NCE, HND and A level Cambridge or its equivalent with 5 O ’Level Credit pass in
related subject areas are qualified to apply
Mode of Application
•Obtain the University Admission form at designated centers [cost #5,000] or visit our website
• Fill your details and submit at the stipulated time to the center where you obtained your Form
• Fill the JAMB Form Online for Direct entry candidates on JAMB Edu. Portal and ensure you fill in
Chrisland University as your first choice
METHOD OF APPLICATION
On the payment of Five thousand Naira (₦5000.00) to:
UBA Acct: 1019043484
GTB Acct: 0169689439.
Application Forms can be obtained from any of the following centres upon presentation of evidence of payment.
1. Chrisland University Owode,
2. Chrisland High School
3. Chrisland College
4. Chrisland Liaison Office
5. Chrisland High School, Abuja
6. Chrisland High School, VGC
7. The Vale College
|FRESH STUDENTS (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)|
|Management & Soc.Sci.||Natural & Applied Science|
|Tution and Accommodation (Total Fee)||N535,000||N560,000|
|Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee
It is an integral part of the total fee
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants must undertake the Post–UTME screening exercise to be conducted at Chrisland University, Abeokuta Campus on a day to be announced. Ajebo Road after Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
UTME Result Slip; Evidence of Payment; Writing Materials HB Pencils and erasers; Original Credentials including birth certificate.
The Screening exercise is open to all candidates who sat for 2016/2017 UTME irrespective of whether or not they chose Chrisland University on their UTME Form.
Candidates awaiting their SSCE results are eligible to apply.
Applications forms should be submitted with the following documents:
1. Photocopies of 2016 UTME result slip. 2. Photocopy of receipt for the purchase of admission form if purchased offline.
3. 5 copies of passport photogragh 4. Green copy of acknowledgment card.
• Compulsory 2-month internship in the industry for all students
• Annual Scholarship Awards for best academic performance at CGPA not below 4.50
• A discount of 20% for the first 15 students on full payment of all required fees
• International Studentship Program for student exchanges with a foremost university in South Africa on 2+1+1 (or 3+1) policy arrangement
• Foreign faculty and professional staff for diversity and global linkage
• Classrooms and Laboratories with state-of-the-art teaching facilities
• Classrooms and Laboratories with multimedia facilities
• Robust ICT platform with WiFi facility for 24/7 internet connectivity
• Small-sized classrooms (maximum of 25 students per cohort)
• Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA etc) before completion of degree program
• Hostel accommodation with en suite facilities (with two occupants per room)
• Stable academic calendar
• Special talent hunt program: Every Chrisland University students should be able to
play at least two musical instruments before reaching the graduating class.
• Our entrepreneurship is packaged jointly with the Entertainment industry to expose
ALL students to various performing arts including music, dance drama, stage/film acting and script editing.